Warwickshire’s Essential Entertainment Guide
Get the latest updates, offers and competitions from What’s On…
On 4 July, Selfridges will reopen many of its restaurants in Birmingham, warmly welcoming visitors and team members safely back to its dining destinations with extra health and safety precautions in place throughout.
Of note, Selfridges will reopen several of its much-loved Birmingham restaurant destinations for pre-booked or walk-in dine-in service, including Tonkotsu, Ooty Station and Archie’s. San Carlo will also reopen all its Selfridges locations, including, Fumo and Gran Café. Customers should visit selfridges.com for information on health and safety and to book any and all services opening on 4th July.
The health, safety and wellbeing of customers and teams remains Selfridges’ priority. Carefully considered safety measures will be in place to help minimise the risk of coronavirus, in line with guidance from PHE and relevant authorities. All seating areas within the store’s bars and restaurants have been reconfigured to maintain social distancing at 2m where possible, and screens have been introduced where 2m is not viable. Waiting staff will provide table service with app-based or disposable menus. Customers will also have the option of ordering food to take away.
Across these services, safety measures will be put in place to ensure customers feel safe and secure. In its restaurants, these include:
- Seating areas in all restaurants and bars have been reconfigured to maintain social distancing at 2m. Where this is not possible, for example in our bar areas, screens have been installed
- In bar areas, countertop screens will be in place, along with moveable screens for positioning in between customers
- Staff will provide table service, facilitating minimal contact with customers
- Menus will be one-use and made from fully recyclable materials
- Hand sanitiser stations have been installed throughout stores
- Customers will be encouraged to make contactless payments if possible
- Clear signage will be in place throughout all restaurants and bars
- All team members handling or preparing food and drink will be required to wear face masks or visors
- In line with Government guidelines, Selfridges will ask that customers leave their contact details on arrival at its restaurants to assist with the Contact Tracing scheme.
Posted on Tue 25 Aug
Posted on Mon 24 Aug
Posted on Wed 19 Aug