Worcestershire’s Essential Entertainment Guide
Get the latest updates, offers and competitions from What’s On…
IKEA has shared the recipe for its iconic meatballs so people can recreate them at home during lockdown.
Here’s everything you need for the IKEA meatballs.
- 500g beef mince
- 250g pork mince
- 1x finely chopped onion
- 1x crushed garlic clove
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 1x egg
- 5x tablespoons of whole milk
- a generous dash of salt and pepper
And here’s the simple method:
- Combine the beef and pork mince and mix together in a bowl using your fingers. Break up any lumps, before adding in the onion, garlic, breadcrumbs, egg and mixing together.
- Add in the milk, along with salt and pepper and mix in.
- Shape into small, round balls and place on a clean plate. When all of the mix is used up, cover the plate and store in the fridge for two hours.
- After two hours, heat some oil on medium heat in a frying pan, and once hot, chuck in the meatballs.
- Cook until browned.
- Once browned, pop the meatballs in an ovenproof dish and cook through for a further 30 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees, or 160 degrees if you have a fan oven.
For more news click here
Posted on Fri 03 Jul
Posted on Fri 26 Jun
Posted on Tue 16 Jun